curi tulang

what a nightmare...
woke in the morning with vry bad emotions due to this dream..
i've dream get snap by ppl..
n the whole process like keep runing running..
until even i woke up n i feel tired too..haha
1st time feel extreme tired like that~
haixxx..looking at the calendar jz found that it's going to be august..
damn sienzz xia..nid to go back moscow dy..
in m'sia thr's always sumbody will cook breakfast,dinner n lunch for me..
thr's a person will always nagging bside me..ask me dun forget tis n tat...
a person that will oways know whr;s my things located at.
thr's oways sumbody to talk with..
not more staying alone~ except for studying watching movie nothing i can do really in moscow..
whenever thr's holiday i feel sumore bored..
if holiday 7 days i might 7 days didnt open my mouth..=.=..sumtime kind of emo sia..
since i'm so talkative ,if 1 day didnt speak more than 5K words~i will die..surely..so..sure vry depress..haha
due to the tiredness..i went back on 1pm..curi tulang..hahah
then go eat lunch with my mom~
today no special case really..tb again n cardiomegaly oso..

Comments

Popular Posts